Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday Frozen Dinner: Sandra Lee's Feeding Rainbow

I have many questions regarding Sandra Lee.

Why is she so proud of her ziploc piping bags?

What is the real story of the breakup of her marriage?

At what point will her breasts hang below her waist?

How long till she appears naked in Playboy?

How did she get her own tv show?

But my number one question is:

Why does her kitchen always coordinate with her outfits?

I know, I know, how can I expect a woman with pancake makeup and bleeding mascara to not want to fiddle around with her kitchen every other day? It is like a freakin Broadway show on her set, complete with changing sets, stage makeup, costumes and dramatics.

Here's my evidence, ROYGBIV-style.


















Here's a whole bunch of Sandra Lee photos from recent media events, including such pairings as Sandra Lee and Mary Hart, Sandra Lee and Adrien Brody, and Sandra Lee and Jadakiss.

10 comments:

Ziz said...

I'm sure she coordinates and changes her set all the time so it can all be a tax write off.

Ms Meh said...

I really like Sandra Lee, and I've learned a lot from her (in fact, I'm watching her right now!)

But, it's those damn tablescapes that annoy the hell out of me!! Seriously, no one cares about her table linens. No one.

Oh, and I wonder if the breakup has anything to do with her penchant for cocktails...

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, you make me laugh out loud. Yes, this SL is a little ditzy isn't she? Sometimes it's hard for me to pay attention to her food. Personally I don't think the camera is really looking at her food...

Kim said...

I think the background and all the linens, plates, etc. are the best part of the show. They certainly have more personality than Miss Lee.

Unknown said...

just saw sl for 1st time cooking...couldnt take my eyes off her exposed cleavage...wow!

kls4008 said...

I am fed up with the SL haters. When you complain about her recipes, you show that you can't cook. You are all jealous!

Unknown said...

who cares about her outfits matching as long as they continue to be form fitting and cleavage revealing. I want to slam that so badly.

Linda said...

I can't concentrate on the recipes because I am too busy looking at the pretty kitchen. How can I find a picture of the episode of todays show? I can't find it anywhere online.

rose bass said...

I think Sandra Lee is terrific and I enjoy the way she does things that is semi home made. nothing wrong with her. she is really sweet and who cares why her marriage broke up. she isn't on dr phil she is doing a cooking show. leave her alone!

Tom said...

It's reassuring to find most commenters to be real gorgeous sophisticates who have run successful TV networks.

Now back they can go back to their sitcoms and suck down another brewski.

This kind of jealousy is usually seen only at the jr. high school level.